Witness a heart-thumping musical experience at Drum Tao, Art of Drum, July 14, 20 and 21 (valued at P1500)
- Voucher is valid at the Drum Tao—Art of Drum Show at the Newport Performing Arts Theatre, Resorts World Manila.
- Deluxe Ticket for Drum Tao- Art of Drum Show for P1749 (valued at P2500)
- Balcony Ticket for Drum Tao- Art of Drum Show for P1049 (valued at P1500)
- Voucher is valid for July 14 (3PM), 20 (8 PM), 21 (3PM), 2012 show dates.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Unlimited voucher use per show
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Please present Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the redemption.
- For inquiries, please call Ticketworld at 891-9999.
- Additional Fine Print
- Redemption Process :
- Look for Establishment Events table at the foyer of Newport Theater
- Redemption date time :
- July 14 & 21 1:00 pm -2:00 pm ONLY
- July 20 5:00pm – 7:00pm ONLY
- Witness ferocious live entertainment like you’ve never seen before as Drum Tao brings its act, enjoyed by millions worldwide, to the Philippines with a limited time only performance at Newport Theater in Resorts World Manila.
- The members of Drum Tao live in an isolated mountain of utmost silence and tranquility. In the middle of the trails of towering trees and mountains, passionate individuals are executing 2-hour workout and martial arts training in preparation of their instrument practice for 10 hours on a daily basis.
- Drum Tao is Japan’s most celebrated percussion group composed of monks. hoteliers, soldiers and musicians.
- When they find their way down the mountain, they do not have an inch of reluctance in their bodies because they are built with muscles of steel and with an unswerving passion to slay every performance with their massive drums techniques, leaving anyone who watches astounded and out of breath.
- Drum Tao’s exhibition is not just about the drums but a full body execution of vicious mix of dances, intriguing drumming strategies and the soft blending of the Japanese flute (shinobue) and horizontal harp (koto).
- They have been murdering Japan’s various stages for 11 years and the group had its international breakthrough at the 2004 Edinburgh Fringe. This July, they have found their way to the Philippines to command praise and respect for their mastered art.
- Taiko, on the other hand, is a centuries-old tradition that began from festivals and religious events in Japan, such as praying for rain or a good harvest. Supplicants appeal to the gods by channelling their strength through the thunderous voice of the drums.
- Drum Tao has revolutionized taiko drumming with intricate dance movements, imperious costumes, high-definition drumming and over all exceptional performances—a beautiful and dramatic clash of old and modern taiko tradition.
- Witness their thrilling performances at the Newport Performing Arts Theatre on July 14, 20 or 21 via Ensogo with Deluxe or Balcony ticket treats.
In this lifetime, there are extraordinary kinds of art that must be witnessed and experienced. Locally or internationally, each individual must be able to embrace a kind of art that commands utmost appreciation and attention. In this lifetime, an existing human being must discover the majestic martial art of taiko drumming by Drum Tao. No need to push words to draw you in because their mastery in dancing, drumming and performing and the aggressiveness that runs in these Japanese-blooded performers are enough to pull you in. Every beat of their music will never be noise to one’s ear and every movement will never be a waste of vision. Expect unparalleled percussion entertainment from Drum Tao this July 14, 20 and 21 at the Newport Performing Arts Theatre via this incredible Ensogo ticket access.