Taste the creamy wonders of Bacolod with a box of Roli’s Napoleones (valued at P200)
- Voucher is valid for a box (containing 12 pieces) of Napoleones at Roli’s Bakeshop.
- 1 box of Napoleones for P99 (valued at P200)
- 2 boxes of Napoleones for P189 or P94.5 per box (valued at P400)
- 3 boxes of Napoleones for P279 or P93 per box (valued at P600)
- Voucher is valid from July 9 to October 9, 2012.
- Purchase is limited to 5 vouchers per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 1 day prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of pick-up must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Promo Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 09206679233/09178132337 or email email@example.com.
- Try the refreshing sweetness of Roli’s Napoleones and give in to the unique creaminess of this Bacolod original.
- Napoleones is a layered puff pastry with creamy custard filling, topped with sugar glaze.
- A perfect piece of napoleones is a play on texture. The first bite will welcome you with the light crispness of the puff and will then introduce the mild sweetness of the custard filling that will burst from the puff—utterly addicting.
- Napoleones is a popular delicacy in Bacolod, made even more popular by Roli’s, which was established in Bacolod in the 1940’s and has been known not only for the batches of napoleones they churn out daily, but also for its distinct menu of homegrown favorites enjoyed by many generations of the past and present. You can say that Roli’s is synonymous to awesome napoleones, not only in Bacolod but also here in Metro Manila.
- This treat is as sumptuous as it can be for the loyal fans of Roli’s Napoleons and will be a new delightful find for dessert-lovers.
Bacolod did not get the nickname “City of Smiles” by accident. The so-called ‘City of Smiles’ is usually known for its perfectly grilled Chicken Inasal and the most awaited festival, MassKara Festival. With this treat, the friendly city gives us another reason to smile with a local delicacy making its mark in the metro: Roli’s Napoleones. Roli’s take on this Bacolod favorite has reached the streets of Manila to spread the goodness of their layered puff oozing with custard filling in every mouthful. It may or may not have originated from Naples, France, but that does not take away from the fact that it is truly a world-class delight, a favorite among Bacolod locals and tourists alike. If you ever happen to find yourself in Bacolod, mention napoleones and you will surely be pointed in the direction of Roli’s. Make your mouth water with every custard-filled bite of Roli’s Napoleones and know firsthand why Bacolod is indeed the city of smiles.