Manila’s Finest Bonbon Pleasure: 1 Dozen of Assorted Bonbons at Russian Cookie House (valued at P280)
- Voucher is valid Dozen of Assorted Bonbons at The Russian Cookie House.
- Voucher is valid from August 13 to November 13, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 2 vouchers per person/visit
- Voucher is valid for pick-up and delivery only (delivery charges apply).
- To reserve: text your name, voucher numbers, date and place of pick-up (Podium) at 0921-763-6073 and wait for text confirmation.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 2 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Daily, 11:00AM to 10:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 0921-763-6073 or email email@example.com
- Expect an ‘Oh my goodness!’ coming from your mouth as soon as a piece of bonbon from The Russian Cookie House lands in your mouth.
- The Russian Cookie House has been an established haven for many cookie connoisseurs for it has continuously crafted unique cookie selections that create an outstanding impression to its market.
- One of its applauded creations is their Box of Assorted Bonbons. Afford this boxful of delight via this tongue-tickling Ensogo treat.
- This box surprises you with melt-in-your-mouth flavors:
- Rum Russian: ‘Rum’-tastic tasting bonbons in chocolate vermicelli which are tiny chocolate strands used to sweet treats
- Dark Coconut: A refreshingly luscious and gritty combination of coconut and chocolate bits
- Cappuccino- Bitter gets better with this piece’s cappuccino flavored surprise coated in bittersweet chocolate
- Black Forest- Let your palate go wild and fruity with this bonbon infused with cherry brandy rolled in bits of walnut, dried cranberry, chocolate chip and coated in bittersweet chocolate
- You’ll be thanking cookie master Gina Dejoras because these bonbons will be giving you the sweetest treat of your life.
In this day and age where the world is full of endless suffering and stress, the world needs more happy sustenance like chocolates. With the infinite variety of affordable and world-class chocolates, another local named Gina Dejoras discovered a love for Russian Cookies at the age of 12 which sparked the idea of creating an extraordinary place for decadent cookies and pastries. She called it The Russian Cookie House. One of its finest creations is the remarkable Assortment of Bonbon which will make your own set of bonbons shake with its extremely luscious and oooohlalala-tasting flavors: Rum Russian, Dark Coconut, Cappuccino and Black Forest. We just need a punch and burst of sugar to make us extra happy and energetic to survive the demands of this stressful life. Get these and more with Manila’s Finest Bonbon Pleasure at The Russian Cookie House.
Branch Location: GF The Podium Mall ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Reservation No.: 0921-763-6073