Take one healthy slice at a time via a P500 GC valid on all food and drinks
- Voucher is valid for a P500 Gift Certificate applicable on all food and drinks at Slice.
- Voucher is valid from September 1, 2012 to December 1, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 1 voucher per person/visit
- Voucher is valid for dine-in only.
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least 1 day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00AM - 12:00AM
- Friday - Saturday: 9:00AM - 3:00AM
- Sunday: 9:00AM - 12:00AM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact +632 565-1998 or +63 905 202-3814.
- Indulge your healthy cravings with modest servings of sumptuous comfort food and excellent home baked pastries at homey Slice.
- With a P500 GC, sample unique appetizers, soups, salads, some main course plus not-to-be-missed yummy desserts at this recently opened modern café.
- Here are some notable menu items:
- Thick Tomato Soup – a rich and very comforting soup made from a puree of fresh tomatoes infused with cream
- Light order:
- Brown Arroz Caldo – a healthier version of the well-loved dish made with brown rice and chunks of chicken breast or egg in ginger and turmeric
- Seafood Puttanesca – linguine pasta swimming in a light cream sauce alongside salmon and shrimp
- Baked goodies:
- Choco Yema Cupcake – irresistible moist choco cupcake topped with decadent yema
- Choco Monkey PB Muffin – a delightful fusion of choco chips, peanut butter, and banana
- Citrus Burst – a rare citrus muffin creation made with freshly-squeezed orange juice and orange zest
- Inspired by travelling and her grandmother’s love for baking, Slice opened up as the brainchild of Sen. Pia Cayetano.
- Bring friends and family over and enjoy dining in Slice’s lively and welcoming ambience.
Delectable and healthy fare is best consumed one bite at a time; finishing off in just a few big mouthfuls is not a very good habit. This is the way to go when you’re visiting newly opened Slice, a modern café that serves reasonable servings of home-style comfort food and exceptional baked creations which can’t be found just about anywhere. Sample irresistible offerings via a P500 Gift Certificate applicable on all food and drinks from comforting soups to light and healthy orders such as the Brown Arroz Caldo or the Chunky Chicken Salad. Spend quality bonding moments over good food while basking in the friendly ambience of the café. No rush, just take one slooow bite and slice at a time all because that’s how life should be.