Have a fun water adventure with an All Day Pass for Students + Ride All You Can for P199 (valued at P500)
- Voucher is valid at Splash Island
- Happy Weekend Promo valid during Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays: All Day Pass including all rides + free use of zipline for P399 (valued at P798)
- All Day Pass for Students + Ride All You Can for P199 (valued at P500)
- Happy Weekend Promo voucher is valid from September 15, 2012 to October 21, 2012 only.
- All Day Pass for Students voucher is valid from Sept. 15, 2012 – October 30, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase
- Unlimited voucher use per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00AM to 6:00PM
- Voucher is valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call (+632) 3824711 or (+63918) 9129177
- When it comes to an ultimate water adventure experience, the first choice would always be Splash Island Spa and Resort.
- The resort boasts of 17 different water attractions and facilities for adults and kids. Have the time of your life going down the slides and diving in the many pools.
- Attractions include the High Rope Adventure, Segway, Kiddie Boat Paintball, Kayak, Zipline, Wall Climbing and Trekking.
- Splash prides itself for having a truly tropical atmosphere, with its sand and lush greeneries. It is no backyard pool, but a true resort that indulges the senses.
- The resort is a safe haven for fun and adventure, with certified lifeguards on post and first-aid team on stand-by.
- The Happy Weekend Promo All Day Pass perfect for adults and kids for all ages is valid on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays only.
- To avail of the All Day Pass for Students, do not forget to bring a valid school ID.
There’s no better way to spend a weekend than by swimming. The warm weather in our country makes swimming one of the favorite pastimes of just about everyone, young and old. Even the rainy weather won’t make you stop wanting to go for a swimming weekend. If you’re looking for an adventure, more than just a swimming escape, somewhere that’s incredibly close to Manila, there’s only one place that always comes to mind.
Splash Island Resort is arguably the country’s best-known water theme park, having made a name for itself by being equipped with the most exhilarating slides and huge pools simulating the waves of the sea. Everything in the resort is made with the thrill seeker and water enthusiast in mind, from the electrifying labyrinthine slides to the mind-boggling rides. Never one to rest on their success, Splash Island keeps on improving by adding more attractions. Some of their newer projects include Segway, Kiddie Boat, Kayak, Zip Line, Bungee Jumping and Wall Climbing. These activities give more variety to guests who want more than just swimming and diving.
Here’s some of the electrifying rides that water enthusiasts can expect from Splash Island: wild river rafting on the La Montanosa, breathtaking and a little bit over the edge, but something the entire family will definitely enjoy; a thrilling tropical twist through the winding Big Bamboo, with its 360 and 180 degree turns; and a straight cruise down the Magellan’s Drop. These are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. The waterpark has everything that those wishing for a pump of water-based adrenaline are clamoring for.
The “ber” months are here and it’s long before next summer arrives. Don’t make this stop you from enjoying a fun-filled water adventure weekend at Splash Island.