Celebrate the flavors of the North with a mouthwatering crackling 1kg Bagnet, good for 8 to 10 (valued at P430)
- Voucher is valid for 1 kilo of Bagnet (good for 8-10 persons) at Stoops Bagnet Ilocos.
- Voucher is valid from June 25 – Oct. 25, 2012
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Unlimited vouchers may be used per person per visit
- Voucher is valid for dine-in
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations 3 days prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 0932 154 7881.
As the internet folks say, YOLO (meaning “you only live once”) so fear not the heart-stopping goodness of the famous bagnet at Stoops Bagnet Ilocos.
- Many people flock the ancient streets of Vigan to get a taste of the nationally-renowned Bagnet. But you can’t brave the 8-hour drive to this UNESCO heritage site just to sate your craving. Don’t despair as Stoops Bagnet Ilocos has made its way to the metro’s serving plates to offer us the authenticity and utmost gastronomic delight of Iloco cuisine.
- For an affordable price, get a 1-kilo piece of that chunky Bagnet for you to share with 8 to 10 persons or if you’re hungry enough, keep it all for your growling tummy (if you dare!)
- While at Stoops Bagnet Ilocos, why not explore the flexible recipes of Bagnet and savor the strong Ilocano zest in any dish?
Once in a while we just have to give in to our guilty pleasures—be they flavorful cuts of pork, sumptuous chunks of beef, hamburgers oozing with melted cheese, the sweetest desserts. When you have such cravings, keep Stoops Bagnet Ilocos in mind. Stoops Bagnet Ilocos offers the North’s authentic recipe of bagnet which involves deep-frying that chunk of pork, skin and all, twice to get that soul-reinvigorating crispy and blistered texture of bagnet. This kind of meal can cure all kinds of soul sorrow so either share this goodness with friends or just leave this chunk all for ourselves. At Stoops Bagnet Ilocos, the humble simple vibe is made awesome with the greatness served on their plates. All their dishes will let you forget the worries of calories and carbs because the delight in eating bagnet has a strong bond with cups and cups of rice. Get your empty stomachs ready for the fulfilling flavors of Stoops Bagnet Ilocos.
7224 The Zone, Malugay St. cor Buendia Avenue, Bel-air, Makati City
Reservation Phone: 345-2098 / 09321547881
Legarda St., Sampaloc, Manila (beside St. Rita’s College)
Reservation Phone: 0933-6091947