Get fit with 1-mo Unlimited Training (Muay Thai, Kids Muay Thai, MMA, Brazilian Jiujitsu OR Nogi grappling)+free private orientation (valued at P3000)
- Voucher is valid for a 1-month Unlimited Training in a choice of Muay Thai, Kids Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian Jiujitsu OR Nogi Grappling+ 1 free private orientation class at Submission Sports Philippines.
- Voucher is valid from July 9 to October 9, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of one voucher use per visit
- Maximum of 4 sessions in 1 week
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher holders to make reservations 2 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 10:00AM to 7:30PM
- Voucher is valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 09276708030.
- Train yourself with the skills and discipline of a true legend at Submission Sports Philippines.
- Owned and headed by one of the pioneers in local MMA ,PXC fight analyst, host for AKTV - Erwin Tagle, Froilan Sarenas - middle weight URCC Champion, Jiu Jitsu national champion and Eugene Toquerro - former member of Muay Thai national team this is your greatest training ground to date.
- Choose Muay Thai if you want to learn Thailand’s ancient combat sport, “the art of eight limbs”.
- Muay Thai has proven its greatness to the world with its dynamic techniques harnessing your physical strength, coordination, stamina while giving you intelligent codes of determination, patience and self-control.
- Muay Thai for kids is an effective classroom to teach them to set goals, to be physically fit, to coordinate the body and to be confident in facing challenges.
- Kids from 8 years old to 16 years old are allowed for these sessions.
- Unleash the fighter within you a la UFC with sessions of Mixed Martial Arts.
- MMA is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of striking and grappling techniques which combines boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, wrestling, Muay Thai, kickboxing, taekwondo, karate, judo, kung fu and other styles.
- Brazilian Jiujitsu is martial art, combat sport and self-defense system that focuses on grappling and especially ground fighting.
- Grappling is the action of engaging in a close fight or struggle without weapons. By this definition grappling is not a martial art in itself; it is a concept of fighting. It uses more of the body control of the torso and head.
- You are in good hands because professional trainers and fighters will coach you to excellence.
- Submission Sports Philippines is a training ground of many champions and celebrities like JC De Vera, Bubbles Paraiso and Richard Gutierrez.
In this lifetime, you have to challenge yourself to an extreme situation. Some may conquer the sky in the form of sky-diving or dive into the sea with a somersault but if you’re up for a challenge which can instill in you a lifetime of discipline then better hit the battlefield of Submission Sports Philippines. Owned and headed by one of the pioneers in local MMA ,PXC fight analyst, host for AKTV - Erwin Tagle, Froilan Sarenas - middle weight URCC Champion, Jiu Jitsu national champion and Eugene Toquerro - former member of Muay Thai, Submission Sports Phillipines is the right venue for you to master how your body works and push your stability to learn body coordination, self-control, discipline, goal orientation and body strength. After a couple of knockouts and pure shedding of blood and sweat with a choice of your preferred combat sport: Muay Thai, Kids Muay Thai, Mixed Martial Arts, Brazilian JiuJitsu or Nogi Grappling at Submission Sports Philippines, you’ll walk out as a changed man or woman—courageous for any battle in mind, body, heart and soul.
Branch Location: 2nd F Bramanter Tower, Renaissance Center, Meralco Ave. Pasig City
Reservation Phone no.: 09276708030