Sample the best flavors of Pampanga via a P300 GC valid on halo-halo, rice meals, and breakfast meals + 20% discount on palabok
- Voucher is valid for P300-worth Gift Certificate applicable on halo-halo, rice meals, and breakfast meals and 20% discount on all sizes of Palabok at Teresita’s of San Fernando.
- Voucher is valid from October 8, 2012 to January 8, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 1 voucher per person/visit
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- For dine-in only
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Walk-in customers is allowed but merchant highly recommends voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, 10:00AM to 11:30PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries, please contact 921 - 8071.
- Teresita’s of San Fernando brings well-loved Kapampangan delicacies closer to everyone’s tummies and pockets via a P300 GC valid on halo-halo, rice meals, and breakfast meals. Along with the P300-worth GC, you will also be entitled to a 20% discount on another favorite, the Palabok.
- If you love Razon’s then you will definitely fall for Teresita’s offerings. This offshoot is owned and operated by Teresita S. Razon’s sons Paulo and Ryan, the latter a Go Negosyo Entrepreneur Awardee and Pinoy Biggest Loser contestant.
- Taste the famed pre-World War II halo-halo recipe perfected and passed from generation to generation. These not-so-secret ingredients make it the version that’s most sought-after: minatamis na saba, macapuno, fresh milk, and a chunk of creamy leche flan topped on a tall glass of finely shaved ice - the finest in the archipelago.
- Never miss other sumptuous specialties such as palabok, dinuguan, or sisig.
- The GC can also be used on the following items:
- Rice Meals:
- Beef Caldereta
- Kare kare
- Chicharon Bulaklak
- Pork Spareribs
- Daing na Bangus
- Fried Lumpia
- Breakfast meals
- Skinless Longanisa
- Galic Longaniza
- Tapa Tocino
Pampanga is a melting pot of the best local flavors. It is where the best sisig, palabok, halo-halo and more of your favorites are made. Go on a full-filling kapampangan food trip via a P300 worth Gift Certificate applicable on halo-halo, rice meals, and breakfast meals and 20% discount on all sizes of Palabok at Teresita’s of San Fernando. Teresita S. Razon of the famed Razon’s hands down excellent heirloom recipes to her sons Paulo and Ryan via the offshoot Teresita’s which offers the same well-loved Kapampangan delights originating from Guagua and San Fernando. Feel like you are actually dining in these places via specialties such as palabok, dinuguan, and sisig. Razon’s famed halo halo is not to be missed with this treat. What people love about halo-halo is its countless ingredients but Teresita’s/Razon’s challenges this belief by playing on only 5 ingredients: minatamis na saba, macapuno, fresh milk, and a chunk of creamy leche flan and the best shaved ice in the country. Wipe that drool off your face now and let your taste buds travel to Pampanga for a different definition of the word fulfillment.
Branch Location: Tomas Morato cor. Sct. de Guia, Quezon City
Phone no.: 921 - 8071