Go on an early Christmas shopping spree at The Off Price Show featuring discounts on premium brands (valued at P100)
- Voucher is valid for a pass to The Off Price Show in Manila.
- Voucher is valid from September 28-30, 2012.
- 1 voucher purchase per person.
- 1 voucher may be used per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Event Hours: 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Please present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- Get the best Christmas gifts – designer brands – for less at the biggest, most extravagant shopping experience in Manila called The Off Price Show.
- The Off Price Show in Manila features premium lifestyle brands at a whopping up to 80% off.
- Prepare your early Christmas shopping list as this will be an amazing one with lifestyle brands such as:
- Happy Fet
- Pull& Bear
- Chocolate Clothing
- Makeups Shisheido, Guerlain, Majolica
- Hello Lulu
- Ray-ban, CK, RL eyewear
- No Curfew
- Manhattan Portage
- Toms shoes
- Davines hair product
- TIGI hair product
- Bedhead hair product
For a lady, a bad day or even a simple heart ache can be remedied by some therapeutic shopping spree. Ready yourself to dash over the World Trade Centre and get your favorite brands cheaper up to 80% off via The Off Price Show. Dubbed as the biggest and most extravagant shopping experience for the year, you will be able to prepare early for the holiday seasons with different premium products from Crocs, Melissa, Happy Feet, Sketchers, Zoo York, Ecko, Pony, Bershka, Pull& Bear and many more. This event is also your chance to snag the finest Christmas presents. So go on and remove that frown from your face and arm yourself with enough stamina to conquer the odds of getting all your favorite picks in this once in a lifetime shopping spree at The Off Price Show.