Manila's Finest Native Delicacy: P200-GC valid on 1 box of Suman Latik
- Voucher is valid for a Suman Latik treat from Tita Paring.
- P200-GC valid on 1 box of Suman Latik (6 pieces) for P100
- P400-GC valid on 1 box of Suman Latik (12 pieces) for P200
- P800-GC valid on 1 box of Suman Latik (24 pieces) for P400
- Voucher is valid from August 15 to November 15, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- For the P200-worth GC valid on 1 box of Suman latik (6 pieces), the excess P80 shall be paid directly to merchant
- For the P400-worth GC valid on 1 box of Suman latik (12 pieces), the excess P100 shall be paid directly to merchant
- For the P800-worth GC valid on 1 box of suman latik (24 pieces), the excess P132 pesos shall be paid directly to merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher holders to make reservations at least 3 days prior to redemption.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: 10:00AM -8:00PM (Shoppesville Greenhills Branch)
- 11:00PM- 7:30PM (Promenade Greenhills Branch)
- 10:00 AM-10:00PM (Market Market Branch)
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact:
- Shoppesville Greenhills Branch: 7228968
- Promenade Greenhills Branch: 4087932
- Market Market Branch
- Nothing says Pinoy delicacy better than the taste of a suman latik. Reintroduce your palate to this traditional favorite with a taste of the finest suman latik in the Philippines care of Tita Paring.
- Amparo Cuna Sabinosa, fondly called Tita Paring, has tickled the sweet tooth of many dessert lovers, Filipino delicacy lovers and tourists by perfecting the creation of Filipino delicacies and dishes, transforming them into culinary masterpieces.
- Suman Latik is made only from the finest malagkit (glutinous rice). It is sorted by hand to come out with only the purest grains. Suman Latik is cooked with lye (lihia), and then wrapped tightly in banana leaves in a triangular shape and steamed for hours.
- The Latik sauce, on the other side of the kitchen, is made from coconut milk and brown sugar.
- Suman Latik is soft and plump and comes with a thick and delicious brown sauce that guarantees an inimitable taste that lingers with every bite.
- When refrigerated and handled properly, it will remain soft and fresh for up to 2 weeks.
- Their one-of-a-kind Suman Latik creates an unforgettable impression that leaves balikbayans and Filipino travelers an extra special treat for the palate and an overall unforgettable experience.
- Tita Paring is also known for recreating other Pinoy staples such as Currucud(suman sa gata), Ira-id(kamoteng-kahoy), Puto Bumbong, Palitaw, Biko, Leche Flan, Dinuguan, Lumpiang Ubod and more.
Our very own Pearl of the Orient runs the most marvelous travel destinations scattered all over Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. On these great islands are countless exquisite Filipino dishes and delicacies and one of these is the famous and all-time favorite Suman Latik. Coming originally from the land of Samar, Leyte, it has since found its way in Manila, thanks to Tita Paring. Creating these unassuming delicacies from the choicest kind of malagkit or glutinous rice, Tita Paring has made an outstanding culinary wonder out of Suman Latik. With the softness and melt-in-your mouth texture paired with the mouthwatering Latik sauce, boxes or baskets of Tita Paring Suman Latik can make any type of occasion special. Both balikbayans longing for warm welcome and foreign friends who want to be introduced to our homeland via food will not be disappointed. For the best-tasting and ‘tunay na sarap ng Pinoy’ flavor of Suman Latik, look no further and grab a box of Suman Latik from Tita Paring via this Ensogo treat.
Shoppesville Greenhills Branch
Address: 3/F Shoppesville Arcade, Greenhills Shopping Center Ortigas Avenue Greenhills San Juan City
Contact Person : Dexter
Operating Hours: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Promenade Greenhills Branch
Address: 1/F Theater Mall, Greenhills Shopping Center, Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan City
Phone: 02- 4087932
Contact Person : Myra
Operating Hours: 11:00pm – 7:30pm
Market Market Branch
Address: G/F Fiesta Market, Market! Market! 25th Street Corner C5 Taguig City
Operating Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Contact Person : Marlon