Slay those unsightly varicose and spider veins with 5 sessions of Unlimited Scelotherapy (valued at P15000)
- Voucher is valid for an Unlimited Scelortherapy for the legs at Total Skin Care.
- 1 session of Unlimited Sclerotherapy for the legs for P999 (valued at P3000)
- 5 sessions of Unlimited Sclerotherapy for the legs for P3499 / P699.80 per session (valued at P15000)
- Voucher is valid from July 19 to October 19, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 1 voucher per person per visit
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID upon redemption.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00AM to 7:00PM
- Voucher is valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 816-2764 / 813-1036.
- Sashay a killer look in shorts or skirt with your flawless and vein-less legs with the help of Unlimited Sclerotherapy from Total Skin Care.
- Spider veins, or telangiectasias, are tiny veins that constantly look dilated and can literally resemble the shape of a spider. This is caused by weak vascular walls and inefficient blood circulation. It does not cause any health problems but because of its unpleasant appearance, it can cause your confidence to plummet.
- For years now, Sclerotherapy has been the gold standard treatment that removes spider veins and smaller varicose veins.
- Sclerotherapy involves injecting the veins with a sterile chemical sclerosant which improves the blood circulation of the veins located deep in the body—reducing the strong presence of the unwanted veins on your legs and reducing even the pain experienced by your varicose/spider veins.
- Since the injection needle for Sclerotherapy is so small, there’s no need for anesthesia.
- The injection process is complete within 30 to 45 minutes. A minor stinging or burning sensation is common during and right after the injections are made, but this is only temporary. After the treatment is finished, a bandage application is recommended at additional costs to patient will be recommended or the use of compression or support hose for at least a few days depending on the choice of the patient. Other take home medicines will be prescribed depending on the severity of the varicose veins – these are optional and are additional costs to patient.
- For best results, a total of 3 to 5 sessions is recommended for mild conditions while those with intense conditions can have up to 10 sessions. The number of sessions required depends on the depth, number, and size of the veins being treated on a patient.
- Allow for at least 2 weeks in between sessions for proper healing.
- Large varicose veins are not treated with sclerotherapy. Small to medium sized veins respond best to sclerotherapy procedures.
- Pregnant women are strictly not allowed for a sclerotherapy procedure. Lactating mothers or individuals with diabetes must seek clearance from their doctors. Patients with allergic history to some medicines will need to consult with a doctor but are not generally allowed to take the treatment.
- There is no doubt that you are in good hands in this clinic because Total Skin Care Center is handled by a qualified and Board-certified Dermatologist. She had her dermatological surgery training under Dr. Jeffrey Klein – the innovator of Liposuction and Dr. Pauline Martimbeau for varicose vein treatment in the U.S.
Medically speaking, the skin can only be in the following shades: fair, medium fair, morena, dark or somewhere in between those shades. If your skin turns a shade of purple or is streaked with those tiny veins, you’re in big trouble. Medically speaking, small- to medium-sized varicose and spider veins are not that dangerous but it can cause serious confidence issues to women especially when they go out wearing their skirts or playing a plain Jane get-up with shorts. Over time, these veins may also spread all over your legs if not supported by proper care, so it’s best not to take your chances. With a few mild Sclerotherapy sessions at Total Skin Care Center, you can expect a total erasure of varicose or spider veins on your legs. Don’t get trapped with the sneaky and obnoxious growth of varicose or spider veins because Total Skin Care’s 1 session or 5 sessions of Unlimited Sclerotherapy is ready to cage those veins, giving you a lifetime opportunity to walk those legs with grace and confidence in shorts or skirts, worry-free and vein-free.
Branch Location: 3 Flr L&R Bldg., 1018 Arnaiz Street, Makati City
Reservation Phone no.: 816-2764 / 813-1036.