For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments i.e., credit cards (through PesoPay), Paypal and Bancnet.
- Arm yourself with the knowledge on how to ace the premiere state university’s examination with the UPCAT Final Coaching workshop at SMX Convention Center. This workshop is unlike other review sessions out there as it promises to impart 37 proven tips to pass the UPCAT.
- This workshop is from the pioneer in online UPCAT review programs, Review Masters. It is the review center’s aim to help students secure their academic future.
- This workhop, now on its 7th year, will help you with the following:
- Practice finishing the UPCAT on time
- Eliminate test anxiety while also increasing your IQ in a matter of days
- Give you 100% focus
- Increase your test score in any college entrance test
- Get to spot and beat trick question then improving memory recall.
- With this workshop, you’ll be able to master multiple choice test-taking and solving math problems in less than one minute. You’ll also be taught when to use intelligent guessing.
- This workshop includes three modules that are all highly interactive. This workshop will equip you not just with technical knowledge but also tips on how to improve your mental, emotional and psychological capacities prior to taking the exam.
- Reliable speakers Prof. Violeta Quintana, Prof. Leopold Laset and Engr. Neb Perez will give you the best advice and practices for you to pass and get into your dream university.
- Prof. Violy Quintana is a former member of the UP Testing Committee and she has been helping students prepare for college entrance exams for over 30 years.
- Leopold Laset is best known as the founder and co-creator of the Creative Math Teknix Program. The former Head of the UP Rural High School Mathematics Department will equip you with math shortcuts and techniques which have been proven to be a powerful tool in the UPCAT.
- Neb Perez is an electrical engineer and a lecturer in the Electrical Engineering Department of UPLB. He is also a member of MENSA – Philippines, an elite organization where only the top 2% of the population in terms of IQ is admitted.
- For more info, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jz6Xpgwv_v8
Getting into your university of choice is certainly a dream come true. But wait a minute, before you buy that university jacket and decorate your car with a logo sticker, there’s still an exam to pass. If you’re gunning to be a student in the country’s premier state university, the University of the Philippines, then it’s time to prepare yourself for it – mind, body and soul. Learn time-tested techniques in acing the examination in a Review Masters Workshop which promises to impart 37 Proven Tips to Pass the UPCAT. Learn holistic tips from top caliber speakers such as Prof. Violeta Quintana, Prof. Leopold Laset and Engr. Neb Perez, and be armed with the perfect practices in making it to the list of passers come next year. Cramming won’t get you anywhere; with these sure-fire tips and your openness to knowledge, you will be able to call yourself a UP-ian soon enough.