All engines running for cars and babes at the 8th Manila International Auto Show (valued at P100)
- Voucher is valid for 1 entrance ticket to the 8th Manila International Auto Show - The Biggest Motoring Event in the Philippines on March 29 to April 1, 2012 at World Trade Center
- Voucher is valid on March 29 to April 1, 2012, 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- 1 voucher per person/day
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Please present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries, please call 5316350/5316374.
- Experience car nirvana with an entrance ticket to the 8th Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) – the biggest motoring event in the country – with this Ensogo treat
- Event is from March 29-April 1, 2012 and will showcase the hottest trends in cars and car accessories with this year’s theme: MOTOR SPORTS.
- MIAS will go all out this year – it will occupy 30000 sqm of the World Trade Center, WTCMM East Wing and Philippine Trade Training Center
- The event previously gathered 86000 car enthusiasts, buyers, manufacturers, retailers and suppliers
It’s every guy’s dream to: 1. Wake up beside a Victoria’s Secret model (Audrina Patridge and Miranda Kerr, we find, are popular choices) and 2. Enter a playground especially for the big boys a.k.a. a car show. While you have to take care of Number 1 on your own, we can extend a big helping hand for Number 2 with this Ensogo treat: entrance tickets to the 8th Manila International Auto Show at the World Trade Center. See all of biggies in the car industry – from manufacturers, retailers and enthusiasts – occupy the 2000 sqm trade hall. Drool over the hottest cars in the market along with the newest accessories and add-ons for your vehicle. This is truly something reserved for those who have a real affection for cars and the motor industry, a place where even car snobs will be pleased and the car morons will kicked out – don’t miss out on your chance to be part of the biggest auto show in the country.