Manila’s Finest Hong Kong-style Café: P400-GC on any menu item
- Voucher is valid for a Gift Certificate applicable on all food and drinks at Xin Wang Hong Kong Café.
- Voucher is valid from August 1 – October 10, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Voucher is valid for all day dining
- Voucher limit per visit:
- 1 voucher per 2 persons
- 1 voucher for a group of 3
- 2 vouchers for a group of 4 to 5
- 2 vouchers for a group of 5
- 3 vouchers for a group of 6 to 7
- 4 vouchers for a group 8 and more
- a maximum of 4 vouchers per visit
- Any unused amount will not be refunded; anything in excess of its value shall be paid directly to the merchant.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday, from 10:00AM to 12:00AM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions and public holidays.
- Please provide present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- If you can’t fly all the way to the different Asian countries, here’s the next best thing: take a food trip to Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai and Singapore with this Ensogo treat: a gift certificate applicable on all food and drinks at Xin Wang Hong Kong Café, Manila’s finest Hong Kong-style café.
- Xin Wang Hong Kong Café is the first branch here in the country of the popular street food café in Singapore famed for bringing updated and classic Asian food favorites in a friendly and minimalist café ambience.
- Aside from Asian street food extravagancy, Xin Wang Hong Kong Café serves cheese baked dishes, shaved ice treats, special thick-cut French toast and Hong Kong-style Western dishes.
- Meet up with your friends for refreshing drinks here at Xin Wang Hong Kong Café. One of the café’s signature drinks is Ying Yong, a unique coffee-and-milk tea concoction and a true must-try Hong Kong specialty drink that café regulars are raving about.
Just because you are in Asia doesn’t mean you have to stuff your mouth with every oriental-inspired food you see, but no one’s blaming you if you do. No one’s blaming the entire world for gorging on delicious Asian flavors and turning the craving into a global phenomenon. It’s that good – you should know. Take in mouthfuls of Hong Kong and all the cuisine’s flavor origins at the country’s first branch of the famed Xin Wang Hong Kong Café. It may be safe to say that Xin Wang is now fast becoming Manila’s finest Hong Kong-style café.
Proud to showcase the flavors of Hong Kong’s diverse cuisine, the vibrant dishes of Macau and Shanghai and the culinary delights of Singapore, this global Café will satisfy your need for traditional curries, stews, succulent dumplings (steamed or fried) and fusion cuisine like their assortment of cheese-baked dishes. Good news is – at the same time, they will gladly abide by your Western cravings with plates of sizzling chicken and pork chops slathered with gravy some French Fries and fried egg, as well as thick pillow-soft French toasts. You see, this isn’t your typical bun and dumpling place. Xin Wang will allow you to eat either Asian or Western at their place, as long as everything is done ‘Hong Kong-style’, of course.