Get lasting youthful and healthy skin via 3 sessions of Fractional C02 laser treatment (valued at P30000)
- Voucher is valid for sessions of Fractional C02 Laser Treatment with Cryophoresis at Ystruktura Skin & Body Clinic.
- 1 session for only P2899 (valued at P10000)
- 3 sessions for only P5499 / P1833 per session (valued at P30000)
- Voucher is valid from June 4, 2012 to September 4, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of 1 voucher can be used per person per visit.
- Only 1 person can use the multiple-session voucher over multiple visits. Please bring ID.
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant requires voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption. An early reservation is highly recommended.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Clinic Operating Hours: Daily , 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 219 2786 / 09283216820.
- Age discreetly and beautifully via sessions of Fractional C02 Laser Treatment with Cryophoresis at Ystruktura Skin & Body Clinic.
- Fractional C02 Laser Treatment makes use of carbon dioxide lasers to stimulate the production of the protein collagen which renders skin plump and smooth. This treatment is considered the gold standard in wrinkle removal.
- Cryophoresis is the infusion of nutritive vitamins into the skin using cold temperatures which facilitates absorption and lock-in.
- Topical anesthesia is applied first before the actual fractional laser treatment and cryophoresis. Afterwards, a healing mask is used.
- Enjoy a youthful look: bright, firm yet plump, and wrinkle-free.
- Each session lasts for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- For best results, a total of 3 to 6 sessions are recommended, with a 3- to 4-week interval in between sessions (once a month).
- Pregnant or lactating women and patients with serious medical conditions are advised to consult with their physician before availing of the treatment.
Aging is inevitable, but aging beautifully can be well executed given ample knowledge on anti-aging medicine. Who says you need a degree in cosmetic surgery or dermatology to keep marionette lines and crow’s feet at bay? Ensogo brings you the gold standard in wrinkle removal in the world: sessions of Fractional C02 Laser Treatment with Cryophoresis at Ystruktura Skin & Body Clinic. Smoothen fine lines and brighten complexion with carbon dioxide skin resurfacing and keep it that way for a long time with vitamin-infused Cryophoresis. Experience the beauty within you as Ystruktura offers both pathologic dermatology services and aesthetic dermatology services from electrocautery, electrolysis, stem cell therapy, mesotherapy, sclerotherapy, non-invasive liposuction, botox injection, chemical peeling, and cosmetic surgery down to the very simple facials. This is how you age gracefully, perfect.
Branch Location: G10 Garden Heights Condo, E. Rodriguez Ave., Quezon City (in front of Trinity University of Asia)
Reservation Phone Numbers: 219 - 2786/ 0928 3216820