- Have a scrumptious feast featuring your Pinoy favorites or tasty seafood offerings at Zamboanga Restaurant.
- Whatever the occasion is, you will certainly feel at home sipping the sour goodness of Sinigang, the tasty flavor of Kare-Kare, and even the smoky savor of Grilled Boneless Bangus in the Filipino Treat, a group meal for 4.
- Savor the assortment of mixed grilled clams, mussels, and oysters with other grilled goodies such as pork and chicken, complimented to a T by the Zamboanga soup, for the Seafood Treat. This meal can also be shared by a group of 4.
- Come to Zamboanga Restaurant and experience true Filipino hospitality not just with the amazing food but also with nightly cultural show at 8:30PM.
- The complete menu for this treat:
Seafood Treat (good for 4 people)
- Zamboanga soup
- Mixed grill
- Adobong Kangkong
- Iced tea
- Garlic rice
Indulge Filipino Treat (good for 4 people)
- Sinigang na Baboy
- Grilled boneless Bangus
- Iced tea
- Steamed Rice
Filipinos are a diverse group of people but if there’s one thing we have in common, it’s our exceptional delight in good food. In fact, most families bond and get to catch up during their weekend gatherings over lunch or dinner. Why not make it more special this time and let Zamboanga Restaurant indulge you with their culinary offerings?
Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or simply want everyone to have a good time over delicious food then feast on Zamboanga’s Filipino Treat or Seafood Treat offerings. Both meals are big enough in both servings and flavor to be shared by four people, but we can’t blame you if the meals leave you wanting more. Taste the exquisite flavors of Filipino cuisine with Pinoy favorites like kare-kare, sinigang na baboy, and grilled boneless bangus. Sate your craving for fresh seafood with mixed grill clams, mussels, oysters and assorted seafoods along with ox tongue, pork and chicken while also sipping on a piping hot Zamboanga soup.
Zamboanga Restaurant has been known since 1973 for providing the rest of the country with specialty cuisine coming from the Zamboanga City. After years of existence, Zamboanga Restaurant has proven its worth and continues to provide both local and foreign patrons a good place where quality food and services are found.
Go on and fill your stomach with the best dishes that will surely appeal to your hungry palates. Taste it all and more with cultural shows every night at the place where you will experience true Filipino hospitality: Zamboanga Restaurant.