As you age, your metabolism slows down. You start to see and feel the difference: you pack on more pounds, and your body is not as healthy and spritely as it once was. You begin to feel more sluggish, more unattractive. You need to be more vigilant about your looks and your diet. This is where C-lium Fibre comes in to save the day.
Made from 100% natural psyllium fiber husk, C-lium has up to 14 times more fiber than oatmeal or cereal that helps keep the effects of aging at bay. Combined with a balanced diet and regular exercise, C-Lium offers a myriad of benefits, such as helping lower bad cholesterol and blood sugar levels, reducing excess weight, and improving digestion. And because it has no artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, you can add it to your favorite food and drinks without affecting flavor or color. Lose more and live more by taking C-Lium Fibre every day. Start now with this Ensogo treat.
Limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments i.e., credit cards (through PesoPay), Paypal and Bancnet.
- Give your body its daily fiber requirement with C-Lium Fibre. Made from 100% natural psyllium fiber husk, C-Lium Fibre contains up to 14 times more fiber than the usual fiber sources like oatmeal or cereal to help eliminate the signs of aging:
- LOWERS BAD CHOLESTEROL, WHICH REDUCES THE RISK OF HEART DISEASE. As a natural fat absorber, C-Lium helps remove LDL or “bad” cholesterol. The body metabolizes cholesterol to synthesize bile acids for fatty food digestion. C-Lium binds with cholesterol in the bile acids and bulks up, which is later on eliminated from one’s system. This process helps lower LDL cholesterol, which in turn helps reduces the risk of heart disease.
- MANAGES HIGH BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. Taking C-Lium Fibre can help regulate blood sugar levels by managing the body's energy-producing carbs. It aids in blood sugar management by slowing down the passage of digested foods through the digestive system, slowing the release of sugar into your bloodstream – so your pancreas has more time to keep your blood sugar level stable. With today's heavily-processed foods requiring more fiber in order to be digested properly, C-Lium is the ideal supplement for any diet.
- ELIMINATES EXCESS WEIGHT. One of the most effective ways to lose those extra pounds is to control hunger, the dieter’s Achilles heel. Hunger is affected by many things, including the composition of your meals. Eating healthy foods that are high in fiber content like C-Lium Fibre helps reduce your appetite and makes you feel full quickly, so you can resist eating more than you need to.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY DIGESTION. Waste build up can cause bacteria and toxins to spread throughout the body, leading to a number of illnesses. C-lium helps regulate bowel movement and prevent constipation.
- C-Lium is easy to incorporate in your daily eating habit. Simply mix a heaping tablespoon of C-Lium Fibre with at least half a glass of a liquid beverage such as juice, water, tea or soft drinks. Drink it immediately right after stirring vigorously. Drink a glass of water immediately after drinking C-Lium. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day by taking 6 to 8 glasses of liquid daily. If you are not used to taking fiber supplements, start with a half dose then slowly work up to the full dose.
- For weight management, take C-Lium Fibre 30 minutes before meal time. This will make you feel full for a longer period of time. This means no binge eating because of pre-meal time hunger pangs.
- Work towards a more fit and healthier you. Increase your fiber intake and make sure to take 6-8 glasses of water daily. With regular exercise, proper diet, and C-lium every day, you’ll be able to manage the signs of aging better. Start looking and living young, with C-Lium Fibre!
- Each serving of C-Lium Fibre (1 tablespoon) is equivalent to a 5g sachet. The 600g refill pouch is equivalent to 120 servings.
- December 2012: 25 pieces
- March 2013: 2,130 pieces
No Approved Therapeutic Claims
- Valid for a 600g C-Lium Fibre Refill Pouch
- Purchase limit: Unlimited
- No approved therapeutic claims
- For concerns regarding redemption, please call Ensogo Customer Service hotline: 555-6868 from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM ONLY (closed on weekends and holidays.)
Choose your preferred redemption process:
- Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)
- Product is available for pick-up from September 25 to October 25, 2012. If not picked up within this period, product will be discarded.
- Please present receipt upon claiming the product.
- Shipping begins from September 25 to October 25, 2012.
- Please fill in delivery detail after clicking ‘Buy’ and ensure that the information is correct.
- The company reserves the right to withhold delivery if the shipping and contact details are incomplete, particularly the contact number.
- Shipping fee is calculated according to weight, quantity purchased and shipping location. Shipping fee will be disclosed upon filling in the shipping detail.
- Shipping will be made from Monday to Saturday, from 8:30AM to 6:00PM (not valid on holidays).
- Prepare your ID so you can present it to the LBC crew on your scheduled shipping date. Your ID should serve as a key for claiming your product. Should you wish to have your product claimed by a representative, please make sure to present a photocopy of your ID and a signed authorization letter so that your representative can claim the product for you.
- After 2 failed delivery attempts, product will be stored at Ensogo then will be discarded if not claimed within 30 days.
- Upon receiving, please inspect immediately whether the product is in good condition.
- This is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
Pick-up Point: Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)