When Edwin Land created the instant camera in the late 40s, he had no idea that he was starting a mania that would span generations. Join the mania with your Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s and Fujifilm Instax Wide if you think those Polaroid cameras are too vintage (and too expensive) for you. Producing the same dreamy look but with better focus, the Instax Mini and Instax Wide, as fervent lovers of the camera call them, produce photos in a flash (figuratively and literally, as it comes with a firing flash to help you shoot in a variety of lighting conditions). Cute as a button and easy to the grip, the Instax Mini has manual exposure settings in icons – indoor, cloudy, sunny or very sunny – just extend the lens, adjust the exposure, and shoot. On the other hand, the Instax Wide has a built-in flash that adjusts to the lighting. After the flash fires, a photo paper (credit card-sized for the mini, twice that size for the wide) will jut out on top of your camera. Pull it out, wait a few minutes, shake it if you want to and you will be welcomed by a photographic wonder (or maybe just your subject’s silly face) made instantly tangible. Fans claim it’s ten times better than instagram. Give any of these cameras instant love because it’s quite exclusive at this price – only at Ensogo.
For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments i.e., credit cards (through PesoPay), Paypal and Bancnet.
- Now that the lyric, “Shake it like a Polaroid picture” is in danger of being deemed obsolete, you can still capture photobombs and other wacky stunts in an instant with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s or the Fujifilm Instax 210 (Wide) – the 21st century reincarnation of the instant analog camera classic.
- The Instax Mini 7s produces credit card-sized instant photos that form right in front of your eyes in a minute or less.
- This instant camera uses four AA batteries and has a shutter speed of 1/60 second.
- The built-in flash (constant firing) and the simple manual exposure settings – indoor, cloudy, sunny, and very sunny) allows you to shoot in a variety of lighting conditions.
- No accidental exposures here – just extend the Fujinon Lens and press the button when you’re ready. To turn it off, simply push back the lens and the camera turns off automatically.
- The shape of the camera is easy for the grip, and it comes with a strap for good measure.
- Think credit card-sized photos are just too damn small? The Instax 210 Wide Camera is your instant camera buddy, producing instant photos that are as big as two mini photos side by side.
- This camera is not only bigger; it also has a better resolution, as it has a high-res retractable lens.
- Be a control-freak with this one with its exposure control. Its built-in flash also adjusts to your lighting and can be turned off if you deem its services unnecessary.
- Like the Instax Mini, it is powered by 4 AA batteries.
- As big as it is, it is easy to grip and also has a strap to cling on your wrist while you’re taking a photo of that landscape or your whole clan, maybe.
- Click here for the complete specs.