Too afraid of receiving an electric bill that will make you hit the roof just because you turned on the aircon to escape the summer heat? Then worry no further as LG gives you their energy saving Split Type Inverter Aircon.
LG Inverter products can help you save up to 60% off your electrical bill while reducing microscopic contaminant & dust with its allergy filter that has 'Subtilisin A' enzyme. It lets you breathe easy and not worry about CO2 while also destroying house mites and allergen.
So, if you’re gunning to have a cool time this summer without worrying about the glaring numbers on your bill, then this LG Split Type Inverter Aircon is exactly what you need. With great features, energy saving technology and outstanding performance you can’t go wrong with this LivingSocial treat.
Get ready for a cool summer with the help of energy saving LG Split Type Inverter Aircon.
- Inverter LG Air conditioner have significantly higher energy efficiency than constant-speed non-inverter units.
- LG Inverter products can help you save up to 60% off your electrical bill while reducing microscopic contaminant & dust.
- This product assures you of efficient energy performance, tested and verified by the Environmental Technology Verification program of the Department of Science and Technology.
- LG also lets you breathe easy and not worry about CO2 emissions with this type of aircon.
- Compared to AC Inverters this LG Inverter Air Conditioner works more efficient with the use of BLDC compressor that uses a strong neodymium magnet.
- Benefit from the allergy filter that has 'Subtilisin A' enzyme which destroys house mites and allergen.
- Features an instant cooling relief with its Jet Cool Operation.
- It has auto-clean features so you can have no hassle cleaning. It also dries using wet heat exchanger to help prevent mould and bacteria from breeding thus significantly reducing the old rag smell and saves you from frequent cleaning.
Pick-up Point: Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 1243 Series of 2013