Who doesn’t love cooking? Or who doesn’t want to at least learn? Whether you are a real chef or you just cook for yourself, it is no mystery how much better Teflon-coated pans are than ordinary ones. You will surely love Maxim, the world’s most popular cookware. Less oil or even no oil is needed to cook in Teflon-coated pans so you can now cook nutritious and healthier meals. Not only are these non-stick Teflon-coated pans, these are aluminium-based which are guaranteed to last for a long time in your kitchen. Cooking is also faster because of the aluminium in your pan that evenly distributes heat. This doesn’t only mean less effort but you are also saving gas, time, energy and money! The best part is it’s very easy to clean and rust-free too. Cook up your specialty now or try something new with one of these Maxim Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware and find out why it’s the world’s favourite cookware.
- Valid for Maxim cookware:
- Ergono 9.25”/24cm open stir fry pan for P1205 (valued at P2024)
- 18cm S/S Proctor Silex saucepan for P1579 (valued at P2640)
- Image 20cm chef pan for P869 (valued at P1452)
- Image 24cm deep wok for P1115 (valued at P1870)
- Image 28cm open stir fry for P1249 (valued at P2090)
- Image 1.25qt/16cm CVD saucepan for P920 (valued at P1540)
- 28cm Valentino Deep Skillet for P790 (valued at P1320)
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person.
Choose your preferred redemption process:
- Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)
- Product is available for pick-up from August 27 to September 10, 2012. If not picked up within this period, product will be discarded.
- Please present receipt upon claiming the product.
- Shipping begins from August 27 to September 10, 2012.
- Please fill in delivery detail after clicking ‘Buy’ and ensure that the information is correct.
- The company reserves the right to withhold delivery if the shipping and contact details are incomplete, particularly the contact number.
- Shipping fee is calculated according to weight, quantity purchased and shipping location. Shipping fee will be disclosed upon filling in the shipping detail.
- ergono 9.25"/24cm open stir frypan = 1 (kg)
- 18cm s/s proctor silex saucepan 18/10 = 1.587 (kg)
- image 20cm chef pan = 1 (kg)
- image 24cm deep wok = 1 (kg)
- image 28cm open stirfry = 1(kg)
- image 1.25qt/16cm cvd saucepan = 1 (kg)
- valentino deep skillet 28cm = 1 (kg)
- Shipping will be made from Monday to Saturday, from 8:30AM to 6:00PM (not valid on holidays).
- Prepare your ID so you can present it to the LBC crew on your scheduled shipping date. Your ID should serve as a key for claiming your product. Should you wish to have your product claimed by a representative, please make sure to present a photocopy of your ID and a signed authorization letter so that your representative can claim the product for you.
- After 2 failed delivery attempts, product will be stored at Ensogo then will be discarded if not claimed within 30 days.
- Upon receiving, please inspect immediately whether the product is in good condition.
- For more information on delivery, please call Customer Service at 555-6868, from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM (closed on holidays).
Pick-up Point: Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)
For delivery c/o of customer