OraCare: Complete Steps to smarter oral hygiene
Complete oral hygiene means practicing proper brushing, flossing, using a mouthwash, and paying regular visits to the dentist. Now the smarter oral hygiene entails practicing good oral hygiene while using the combined power of OraCare Toothpaste and Mouthrinse.
Step 1: Brushing teeth using OraCare White Toothpaste is the smarter choice because it contains Aloe Vera, Xylitol and Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide that effectively removes plaque-and-tartar-causing bacteria, while keeping the teeth white.
Step 2: Floss in-between teeth to remove food particles and plaque build-up.
Step 3: Gargle with OraCare Mouthrinse, the smarter choice when it comes to mouthwash because it has Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide that freshens and cleans the mouth by eliminating the source of strong mouth odors, without the sting caused by alcohol and strong flavours present in other mouthwash brands.
Step 4: Visit your dentist every 6 months
So make the smarter choice: Use OraCare for real fresh breath and to keep teeth and
- Proper oral hygiene is important to your health and lifestyle. It helps keep your mouth clean and makes you feel confident especially when interacting with other people. Getting good results comes with proper care and by using the right products. That is why, when it comes to overall care for your teeth and mouth, OraCare is your smarter choice.
- Only OraCare Mouthrinse contains Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, that works in two ways:
- 1. Gets rid of bad bacteria that causes plaque build-up, gum disease and tooth decay.
- 2. Neutralizes Volatile Sulfur Compounds—the true source of strong mouth odors.
- OraCare has no alcohol, so you can gargle and experience a real clean, fresh feeling, without the painful burning sensation and sting. OraCare Mouthrinse is available in Regular, Cool and Arctic flavors.
- OraCare White Toothpaste has Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Xylitol and Aloe Vera that helps prevent sensitive teeth, gingivitis, plaque, and tartar build-up, while it gently whitens your teeth.
- OraCare White Toothpaste’s 8-in-1 action gives you the following benefits:
- 1. Helps whiten teeth by removing surface stains caused by coffee, tea, tobacco, and other similar substances with staining properties.
- 2. Deep cleans teeth along the gum line to prevent plaque build-up.
- 3. Gets rid of bad bacteria that cause tartar.
- 4. Helps prevent gingivitis caused by plaque and tartar.
- 5. Helps prevent receding gums that lead to sensitive teeth.
- 6. Leaves teeth feeling smooth after brushing.
- 7. Keeps the mouth feeling clean and fresh longer.
- 8. Moisturizes and soothes the gums.
- Product Weight: 793g
- Valid for OraCare Mouthrinse and Toothpaste for P342 (valued at P570).
- 1 OraCare Mouthrinse Arctic 250ml + 1 OraCare Mouthrinse Cool 250ml + 2 OraCare White Toothpaste 100g
- 1 OraCare Mouthrinse Arctic 250ml + 1 OraCare Mouthrinse Regular 250ml + 2 OraCare White Toothpaste 100g
- 2 OraCare Mouthrinse Arctic 250ml + 2 OraCare White Toothpaste 100g
- Purchase limit: Unlimited
- Expiration Dates: OraCare Arctic 250ml and OraCare White Toothpaste 100g – April 2013
- For concerns regarding redemption, please call Ensogo Customer Service hotline: 555-6868 from Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM ONLY (closed on weekends and holidays.)
Choose your preferred redemption process:
- Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)
- Product is available for pick-up from October 15, 2012 to November 15, 2012. If not picked up within this period, product will be discarded.
- Please present receipt upon claiming the product.
- Shipping begins from October 15, 2012 to November 15, 2012.
- Please fill in delivery detail after clicking ‘Buy’ and ensure that the information is correct.
- The company reserves the right to withhold delivery if the shipping and contact details are incomplete, particularly the contact number.
- Shipping fee is calculated according to weight, quantity purchased and shipping location. Shipping fee will be disclosed upon filling in the shipping detail.
- Shipping will be made from Monday to Saturday, from 8:30AM to 6:00PM (not valid on holidays).
- Prepare your ID so you can present it to the LBC crew on your scheduled shipping date. Your ID should serve as a key for claiming your product. Should you wish to have your product claimed by a representative, please make sure to present a photocopy of your ID and a signed authorization letter so that your representative can claim the product for you.
- After 2 failed delivery attempts, product will be stored at Ensogo then will be discarded if not claimed within 30 days.
- Upon receiving, please inspect immediately whether the product is in good condition.
- This is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
Pick-up Point: Ensogo Office: 2F W Office Building, 28th St., Cor. 11th Ave. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig from Monday to Friday, 10:00AM to 5:00PM (closed on holidays)