To be a rebel, you don’t need to be completely out of step with everybody else and seem outlandish, not outstanding. Oftentimes, what you need is to simply appear to be conventional while remaining completely true to yourself in details that require a closer inspection. Go against the grain and make a subtle statement by wearing the newest anti-luxury fashion piece—the ToyWatch. For all intents and purposes a classic analog timepiece, the ToyWatch sets itself apart by being lightweight and being made of plastic, all the while looking classy and comparable to the most luxurious watches in the market. It’s not just for the young, either—just look at the diverse list of celebrities proudly donning this irreverent timepiece: Madonna, Oprah, Katie Holmes, Sienna Miller, and Clive Owen, just to name a few. Available in colors and designs both understated and flashy, there is no debate that there is a ToyWatch for every taste and ensemble. Don’t toy around with time today and get this fashion treat for a timelessly fun and chic look this summer (and the season after that).
For limited vouchers, Ensogo processes only virtual payments i.e., credit cards (through PesoPay), Paypal and Bancnet.
- Every generation needs a rebel. Amongst all the luxurious-looking timepieces that pervade the market comes the highly irreverent ToyWatch, Hollywood’s “it” watch and fashion’s most popular rebel.
- The ToyWatch looks like your classic analog timepiece for all intents and purposes, except for the fact that it’s lightweight and made of plastic. Designed by Milan-based designer Marco Mavilla, the watch was meant to be a statement against luxury-obsessed culture, and now it has become the obsession of the fashion-obsessed for its wide array of popping colors, durability and versatility.
- Every ToyWatch features a water-resistant plasteramic case, steel case back and winding crowns for durability. It also comes with a calendar at 3 o’ clock with magnifying glass.
- Available in various designs:
- Jelly Collection
- Jelly Army
- Jelly Tattoo
- Jelly Looped
- Tattoo Safari
- Kris Collection & All Black
Unit 201 Quadstar Building, 80 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills San Juan City
Phone No.: 7230000